DO YOU NEED HELP?
Do you Need Help with your LTE Blog article? If so, you may contact a blog tutor.
So, currently we have four tutors who can help you:
Dario Ruggiero, Tazeen Siddiqui, Dr. Geetha Plackal and Stephen Saunders
You may contact them by visiting their LinkedIn profile and obtaining their e-mail address from the contacts section.*
Or you may message them and ask for help on either the “Long Term Economy Blog” or the “Long Term Economy Blog wave2” messaging options.
These are under the Messaging tab within your LinkedIn system.
So Some of the topics covered by tutoring:
- Rules and principles for adhering to Long Term Economy thinking
- How to submit and download a photo and cover background for your blog space, and add a biographical “About”
- Technical help such as how to use the Blog Editor and the “Add New Post” feature
- Preparing and submitting a draft version
- Editorial help such as what paragraph headings to use, what font, font size, etc.
- Password reset function
- Where to find Post statistics for your name (Using the “Posts” or “All Posts” tables)
- Article length and choice of topic and title
- How to attach tags and how to choose author categories
- When and how to set a featured image
- How to improve Readability within the text and for the purposes of gaining Search Engine priority
- How to use the Readability analysis and Focus Keyphrase options (those colored circles!)
- Fixing the Error 404
- Advanced help with the Cornerstone Content option for articles over 600 words
A MORE REWARDING EXPERIENCE
You will find your author experience more rewarding by using some or all of these options and
improving your text. And our tutors are experienced at most questions and issues that may arise.
Or, if you are a maverick and wish to wing-it all on your own, that is OK too! In any event, best wishes
on your next article and possibly we hope to hear from you soon. Because as of December 2019 we have constructed
an e-learning platform and have assigned each LTE blogger to a tutor to expedite our help and to ensure
that each member has a good understanding of Long Term Thinking. You will be assigned a tutoring channel
on LinkedIn if you don’t already have one. So, if you Need Help with your LTE Blog article? , let us know.
* Other tutor team members include Bojana Bogojevic, Fatjona Filipi, Grazia Giordano,
Naveed Hussain, and Sylvester Ngonga.
ABOUT THE NEW e-LEARNING PLATFORM
As of January 2020, we have also established 7 tutors for the LTE e-Learning Platform. These roles
may overlap the roles of the blog tutors mentioned above. The 8 platform tutors are Dario Ruggiero,
Stephen Saunders, Geetha Plackal, Sylvester Ngonga, Grazia Giordano,
Fatjona Filipi, and Tazeen Siddiqui.
GETTING A TUTOR
So if you join the e-Learning club you will be assigned a
tutor to communicate with you. Because help topics to be covered include 1) access and login or password
issues. 2) writing a good blog article vs. an indifferent one. 3) personalizing your narrative
and using a 3rd person style to represent your thoughts. 4) and drawing the reader to empathize with you.
So Good Luck!